Friday, September 20, 2013

TV Shows Fall 2013 (ABC)

Continuing onto ABC network.

You can find ABC's full fall schedule here. They have their schedule available as a PDF that you can download if you choose to do so.

There are several shows that I am looking forward to on ABC.

Returning Shows
New Shows


Mondays:

Castle: Season 6 premieres September 23rd

I am happy that Castle is going to be starting back up. I love this show. I am a fan of Nathan Fillion. In case some of you haven't finished season 5, I will not post any spoilers, but I am looking forward to some questions being answered and what is going to happen next.

This show is about a crime novel writer following a detective around on her cases. He helps solves murders.

Nathan Fillion as Richard Castle
Stana Katic as Detective Kate Beckett
Jon Huertas as Detective Javi Esposito
Seamus Dever as Detective Kevin Ryan
Tamala Jones as Dr. Lanie Parish
Molly Quinn as Alexis Castle
Susan Sullivan as Martha Rodgers
Penny Johnson Jerald as Captain Victoria Gates

Tuesdays:

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Premieres September 24th

I love Marvel. I love Captain America, and the Avengers. So I am excited for this new show to be starting. Plus it is directed by Joss Whedon. <3

This show will follow Shield agents as they handle strange cases involving superhumans.

Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson
Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May
Brett Dalton as Agent Grant Ward
Chloe Bennet as Skye
Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz
Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons

Wednesday:

Super Fun Night: Premieres October 2nd

This is about a junior attorney and her two best friends that ALWAYS hang out on Friday nights. They have done this for the last 13 years and they even call it "Friday Night Fun Night". But when she gets a work promotion and meets the dashing British attorney, things get complicated.

Rebel Wilson as Kimmie Boubier
Lauren Ash as Marika
Liza Lapira as Helen-Alice
Kevin Bishop as Richard Lovell
Kate Jenkinson as Kendall Quinn


Thursday:

Once Upon a Time in Wonderland: Premieres October 10th

A Once Upon a Time (OUAT) telling of Alice and the strange land on the other side of the rabbit hole. I am a OUAT fan. I really enjoy watching the show, so I am interested in watching this show. I am just torn between watching it and The Big Bang Theory which I am already invested in. But I do think this show looks interesting. And if nothing else, I do want to watch the episodes online.

Sophie Lowe as Alice
Michael Socha as The Knave of Hearts
Peter Gadiot as Cyrus
Emma Rigby as The Red Queen
John Lithgow as the voice of the White Rabbit
Jonny Coyne as Dr. Lydgate
Naveen Andrews as Jafar
Keith David as the voice of the Cheshire Cat
Iggy Pop as the voice of the Caterpillar


Grey's Anatomy: Season 10 premieres September 26th

Season 10! I have been watching this show for years. I started watching when Izzy (Katherine Heigl) was still on the show, and she left the show in season 6. But anyways.

This show is about a group of doctors and their lives. Focus heavily on their lives...and drama. But I like it. If you have never seen it, then you would definitely have a lot of catching up to do. There are things that would probably be confusing.

Ellen Pompeo as Meredith Grey
Patrick Dempsey as Derek Shepherd
Sandra Oh as Christina Yang
Jesse Williams as Jackson Avery
Chandra Wilson as Miranda Bailey
Kevin McKidd as Owen Hunt
Justin Chambers as Alex Karev
Sarah Drew as April Kepner
Jessica Capshaw as Arizona Robbins
Sara Ramirez as Callie Torres
James Pickens Jr. as Richard Webber


Scandal: Season 3 premieres October 3rd

This show is also created by the creator of Grey's Anatomy. 
I started watching at the end of season 1. I watched season 1 on Netflix then started watching season 2 on TV.
The reason I didn't originally start watching the show? The main character has an affair with the President of the US. And I am REALLY not big on affairs and betrayals.

But I also feel that the show doesn't exactly FOCUS on the affair, it is just part of the story. Which is why I have continued to watch it. And also why, I actually do enjoy the show.

This show is about Olivia Pope and her crisis management firm. They protect the lives of the elite people that hire them. The show focuses on the cases, and the lives of the people in Olivia Pope's life.

Kerry Washington as Olivia Pope
Columbus Short as Harrison
Darby Stanchfield as Abby
Katie Lowes as Quinn
Guillermo Diaz as Huck
Tony Goldwyn as President Grant (Aka Fitz)
Bellamy Young as First Lady Melody Grant
Joshua Malina as David
Dan Bucatinsky as Cyrus



Sunday:


Once Upon a Time: Season 3 premieres September 29th

I have been watching this show since season 1. I really enjoy it. It is a different take on fairy tales.

Basically the Evil Queen cast a curse that made the characters that lived in the Enchanted Forest get sent to a different realm (Earth/our world). And they cannot remember their fairy tale self. There are a lot of flashbacks in this show, that shows what happened in the Enchanted Forest and character back story.

I really enjoy this show.

Ginnifer Goodwin as Mary-Margaret Blanchard/Snow White
Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan
Lana Parrilla as Regina Mills/The Evil Queen
Josh Dallas as David Nolan/Prince Charming
Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills
Robert Carlyle as Mr. Gold/Rumplestiltskin/The Beast/The Crocodile
Emilie de Ravin as Lacey/Belle

This is no where near all of the characters in the show, but some of the main cast.

Revenge: Season 3 premieres September 29th

This is a show that I feel you really need to watch from the beginning to understand everything that is going on. I have been watching it from the beginning.

It is a soap opera type show, with some mystery. The only reason I started watching it is because it has Emily VanCamp, and I loved her in Everwood  and Brothers and Sisters.

The show follows Emily's revenge on the people who were responsible for her father's death.

Madeleine Stowe as Victoria Grayson
Emily VanCamp as Emily Thorne
Gabriel Mann as Nolan Ross
Henry Czerny as Conrad Grayson
Ashely Madekwe as Ashley Davenport
Nick Wechsler as Jack Porter
Josh Bowman as Daniel Grayson
Barry Sloane as Aiden Mathis
Connor Paolo as Declan Porter
Christa B. Allen as Charlotte Grayson


Mid-Season:

The mid-season show I am interested in is:

Resurrection:  Premieres March 9, 2014

This show is about dead people that are coming back to life. It is based on the book, The Returned by Jason Mott.

I think it sounds interesting. I am looking forward to when it premieres next year!

Omar Epps as Matt Bellamy
Devin Kelley as Gail Garland
Frances Fisher as Lucille Garland
Kurtwood Smith as Harold Garland
Landon Gimenez as Jacob Garland
Mark Hildreth as Tom Hild
Matt Craven as Fred Garland
Nicholas Gonzalez as Connor Cupit
Samaire Armstrong as Elaine Dawson





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3