Friday, November 22, 2013

Another NaNoWriMo Update!

I am so excited. I have reached the 50,000 word challenge and still have time remaining in November.

I seriously did not think I would be able to do it! I have written things in the past, small things, and usually I wouldn't make it passed the first couple of chapters in a story/book. I wrote a lot of horrendous poems in college.

But I did it and I am just so ecstatic about it! I want to jump up and down and yell
"HOORAY!!! I DID IT!!!"

And I think that I was able to do this because of the inspiration I found from Marissa Meyer. (Seriously if you are reading this and haven't read any of her books, DO IT. Stop reading my blog and get your hands on a copy of the Cinder series!)

Her pep talk is wonderful. It really helped me. ---> You can read that pep talk here!

I also think the NaNoWriMo home region network that I joined for my area helped as well.

And I am happy that I am still writing.

And I am already looking forward to next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3