Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Have You Ever Seen a Sneep? By Tasha Pym



Title: Have You Ever Seen a Sneep?
Author:  Tasha Pym
Pictures: Joel Stewart
Length: Approx. 24 pgs
Publisher: Farrar, Straus and Giroux
Classification: Children's Book
Release Date: October 13, 2009
Source: Hardback
Pity the boy narrating this book! He’s just trying to enjoy a day out, but every time his back is turned, the Sneep and its mischievous friends sneak up and spoil his fun. From one hairraising surprise to the next, the boy explains his monster troubles to us. And when he finds out that we aren’t harried by Grullocks and Floons and their ilk, he has a big favor to ask.
This hilarious story, illustrated with whimsical and witty style, features five naughty creatures and one adorable hero.





Cutie Pie's Thoughts:

Why do you like this book?

Because there are funny stuff in it like a Knoo. It is pretty silly. It is fake, but it is really silly. I think the author should make another book.

What is your favorite part?

When the Snook ruined it by using a really loud toot.

Anything else you want to add?

I like how he was climbing and swinging by the water. I like the Grolluck.

Do you think other kids should read this story?

Yeah, because maybe they will laugh a lot. 


Cutie Pie's Rating:


My Thoughts:

I liked this story as well. My Great-Aunt gave Cutie Pie this book a couple of years ago when we were visiting for the summer. And we have read it several times since. Cutie Pie still finds it funny even though we have read it at least twenty times. (And no I don't think I am exaggerating at all!)



My Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3