Thursday, November 21, 2013

Man of Steel

(source)
Man of Steel




My Personal Rating:






I am glad we own it on blu-ray and I would definitely watch it again.

Beef and I watched this last week and I must say I really enjoyed watching the movie.

Let me start off by saying I like Superman. I haven't really read any of the comics, which is on my long list of to-dos. But I have watched the some of the Superman movies, I used to watch Lois and Clark and I really liked Smallville.So I was of course excited to watch this movie.

Superman/Clark Kent is played by Henry Cavil. And now I see why I kept hearing well actually reading online about how hot he is.
Amy Adams plays Lois Lane, which I liked. I really like Amy Adams. I love her in a lot of other movies. And I was happy to see her in this one. I think she did well.

I think the movie was full of action. There were several fight scenes.

I also really liked Russel Crowe as Jor-el. I think he did an awesome job!

I liked the flashbacks that Superman had where something would happen and he would remember growing up here on earth.


***Possible Spoiler***
*
*
*
*
*
*




I was a little frustrated with how Jonathon Kent died, but understand the point that scene was trying to make. Jonathon Kent died protecting Clark's secret identity.

*
*
*
*
*
I really liked it and I think the actors were a good fit. I look forward to seeing the sequel in a few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3