Sunday, November 17, 2013

NaNoWriMo Week 2

Week two has come to an end, and I am happy to report I am still participating. And due to that, I haven't had much time to read.

I am currently reading a Good Reads First Reads book: The Severed Tower by J. Barton Mitchell. I am over half done with it too. I'll probably finish it in the next couple of days. It is pretty good. Been hard focusing attention away from reading to write something myself.

I have written about 40,600+ words of a story that I have been thinking about for over a year.

I am so glad that I decided to go ahead and write. For the most part, I really enjoy writing. There have been moments that I am just not in the mood. But for an exception of two days out of seventeen, I have written something everyday.

I look forward to finishing.

Even if my writing sucks. Every time the thought crosses my mind, I end up stopping for a while. But at least I have continued to have the motivation to go back to writing the story.

Beef keeps telling me, "As long as it is a story YOU love, you should keep writing. 100 different people could read it, and you will get 100 different responses. So just keep doing what makes you happy. Write how you want to."




Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/t/thomasaed149049.html#BJ6WKSAlP5XrDAGi.99



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3