Monday, November 4, 2013

National Novel Writing Month

 Thanks to some extra incentive from Marissa Meyer----> Check it out here!, I have been writing like crazy for the past several days, and will (hopefully) continue to do so for the rest of the month.

I am working on a story that I have been thinking about for probably about a year now. I did write some about it before, but I quickly stopped. So I took that I idea and have reformed it, and have started a new story.

I really hope that I won't give up this time. I really enjoy writing.

Check out NaNoWriMo---> here.

Now, I do know a lot of people don't really like NaNoWriMo, because it can be unrealistic for someone to write an entire novel in one month.

But I am not doing this solely to write a book in a month. I am doing this because it is motivating me to work on my writing.

My writing may suck, and my story will be might be pretty bad. But yesterday when I updated that I am up to 5,062 words, I felt VERY ACCOMPLISHED. I was pretty stoked.

And that feeling, is why I am doing this.

Also, it doesn't hurt that Ms. Meyer has made me hope that maybe I can write more words than her and possibly win an ARC copy of Cress.

I realize that is a long shot, but it would be a pretty awesome day. Because I LOVE her books. She is pretty awesome too. Especially since she loves peanut butter cups as much as I do. Favorite Candy Ever....at least for me.

Happy Writing to any one else that is working hard this month writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3