Saturday, February 15, 2014

Book Blogger Love-A-Thon


This is hosted by Katelyn and Alexa. (Click on their names for a link to their blogs!) Thanks for creating such a cool challenge!

I hadn't heard about this challenge before and when I looked into it today I thought it was pretty awesome. 
I considered not participating in it since I am new to blogging and I don't really have any followers, but I decided it is more about the love of books and the new love of blogging so I am going to participate.

I am starting late, so hopefully it won't be a problem. (The thought, better late than never runs through my mind.)

I am really excited for the mini challenges that are packed into these two days. (I read through the list.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3