Friday, February 28, 2014

February's Newest E-book Additions









(I've seen this idea on several different book review blogs that I have been reading. This is where the idea Stacking the Shelves comes from Tanga's Reviews)

I ended up purchasing several new E-books this month. I really need to stop buying so many when I have so many books that I already own and need to read.


1. Cress by Marissa Meyer
(source)

2. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
(source)

3. The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
4. One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress #2) by Jeaniene Frost
(source)

5. Destined For an Early Grave (Night Huntress #4)                   by Jeaniene Frost
(source)

6. This Side of the Grave (Night Huntress #5) by Jeanine Frost
(source)

7. The Shiver Trilogy by Maggie Stiefvater
(source)

8. The Archived by Victoria Schwab
(source)

9. Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
(source)

10. Of Triton by Anna Banks
(source)

11. Origin by Jessica Khoury
(source)

12. The Shadow Society by Marie Rutkoski
(source)


Oh my goodness. I didn't realize how many E-books I bought until I made this list. And I have only read a couple of them. Most of the time the E-books I buy are either on sale (1.99-3.99) or the Kindle Daily Deal. But this time there were several that I paid for that were regular price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3