Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Frozen Soundtrack

(source)

I LOVED the movie Frozen!

When my mother and grandmother were both in town visiting for the holidays, we took the girls to go see the movie. And I am so glad that we went.

Since seeing it, Cutie pie has been asking and asking for the music. And I can't lie, I enjoyed the music in the movie myself so I wanted to get the CD as well.

My brother bought us the CD one day when he was here and we have been listening to it since.

Both my girls love singing and dancing to the music.

Pooh Bear (my 3 year old) keeps pointing up at the CD player when we listen to the soundtrack and says "I watch that one. Please?"

Needless to say we will be buying the movie as soon as it comes out...in March!

I have a REALLY hard time picking a favorite song from the soundtrack. I like so many of them for different reasons.

And I love the voices. I think that Kristen Bell has a beautiful singing voice. I was a little surprised since I haven't ever really heard her sing before. But I love it! Love her! (She is one of my favorite actresses. Ever since seeing Veronica Mars for the first time!)
And I have always thought that Idina Menel has a BEAUTIFUL voice!
I also think that Jonathan Groff and Josh Gad did a wonderful job with their songs.

The title/popular songs make up the first part of the CD. Songs 1-9.


  1. "Frozen Heart" This song is at the very beginning of the movie at the opening. I think it is a good opening song. 
  2. "Do You Want to Build a Snowman?" Such a good song. It is so heartbreaking listing to Anna sing this song to her sister. Wanting things to be fixed between them and go back to how things used to be. 
  3. "For the First Time in Forever" I like this song. It is full of excitement and hope. Then there is Elsa's side of the song where she is worried about the people coming into the castle for the first time in a long time. And they mesh well together. 
  4. "Love Is an Open Door" This song is cute and funny. The duet is good. 
  5. "Let It Go" AMAZING song! Cutie Pie loves singing the chorus as loud as she can. I think this song is powerful and moving. 
  6. "Reindeer(s) Are Better Than People" I think this song is funny. I love it!
  7. "In Summer" I LOVE this song! I love Olaf the snowman and think this song is so cute. A snowman singing about how much he wants to enjoy summer. Definitely one of my favorites. 
  8. "For the First Time in Forever (Reprise)"
  9. "Fixer Upper" Cute song. And I love how there are so many singers in the song. I think it was very well done. 
So if you are a big fan of the movie (or have kids that love the movie) you should get this Soundtrack!

My 7 year old is obsessed with this CD. She listens to it on repeat every day. And she sings "Let It Go" all the time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3