Monday, February 10, 2014

Some of Valentine's Day Children Books

This coming Friday is Valentine's Day. Valentine's Day is not exactly that important to me but we do like reading themed books around the holidays. Cutie Pie is really excited for Valentine's Day and I get that. In elementary school, you get valentines from your friends, have a party, get to eat candy. So yeah it can be exciting.

And I have decided to share with you some of the Valentine books we are going to be reading together this week.

Going through our primary kid's bookshelf, I realized we don't own as many Valentine's Day books as I thought we did. I might pick some more up this year when we go to the bookstore again. I think we might even go to our library and see what we can borrow from there.

But these are what we have:

(source)

(source)

(source)

(source)

(source)

(source)


Do you have a favorite Valentine's Day children's book?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3