Sunday, March 2, 2014

2014 Series Challenge- February Report


I did not do too well for February. The time went by so fast! I didn't read a single series from my list of goals. But I did start a new trilogy and the last book is coming out this May. :D

This month I read:

1. Of Poseidon by Anna Banks- This was such a fun easy read. I love the idea of the Syrena (pretty much mermaids) and their world beneath the water. I love the characters. Galen is swoon-worthy. And I like Emma's sense of humor. And I LOVE the whole dynamic between Toraf and Rayna. (Review coming soon).

2. Of Neptune by Anna Banks- I liked the sequel. I saw some reviews where people think that it was too short. And it did feel a bit short to me as well. But it has still left me wanting more. I still love all the characters (maybe more) and there was several surprising moments for me. So I can't wait to read the final installment! (Review coming soon)

Hopefully March will be a better month for me to read my series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3