Sunday, March 2, 2014

February Wrap Up

February Wrap Up!

I learned quite a bit this month! About blogging and reading and writing reviews. 

1. To start, looking over my February reading goals. I did horrible. I only read 3 of the 10 books that I picked!
  1. Cress by Marissa Meyer
  2. The Luxe by Anna Godbersen
  3. Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson
  4. Not A Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis
  5. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater 
  6. Perfect Ruin by Lauren Destefano
  7. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
  8. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
  9. Starters by Lissa Price
  10. The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
But I learned that I need to plan my reading lists based on what Challenges and Read-a-thons are happening during that month. (So something new learned!)

I need to do better about writing my reviews in a timely fashion. (In fact, I plan on playing catch up this week and getting up to date!)

2. I participated in the LOVE-A-THON (wrap up post here) and it has been one of my best blogging experiences ever. It was amazing. And I am so glad that I participated (I had considered not doing it since I am so new to book blogging!)

3. I became an Unforgettable Fan! I am so excited that I was able to complete this. I love Jessica Brody's Unremembered and I am looking forward to reading Unforgotten and for my prize pack to get here. It was a lot of fun!

4. I started participating in Top Ten Tuesday! Which has been a lot of fun!

5. I read 6 books.
  • Cress by Marissa Meyer
  • Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson
  • The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
  • Unremembered by Jessica Brody
  • Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
  • Of Triton by Anna Banks
February blew by fast for me. And I didn't read as much as I anticipated and I was nowhere near finishing my February to-read list. 

But at least I learned a lot of new things to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3