Sunday, March 16, 2014

March Madness Read-a-Thon #2: Progress Update #1


Whoops. I didn't even think about writing up a progress report until I saw Kayla's progress report on her blog: The Bibliophilic Nerds.

So now I am going to share with you my Progress so far!




Books That I Have Read So Far:

  1. The Here and Now by Ann Brashares (I got pre-approved for this one from NetGalley. I have my review written up, but won't be posting it for another couple of weeks since it doesn't come out until next month.)
  2. Second Star by Alyssa B. Sheinmel (Another e-book that I got from NetGalley. And I also have this review written, but won't be posting it until it gets closer to publication date.)
  3. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski (Review to come)
  4. NIL by Lynne Matson (Review to come)
  5. Don't Even Think About It by Sarah Mlynowski (My Review) (I was pre-approved for this book on NetGalley)
  6. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi (Review to come)
  7. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi (Review to come)
Books Still On My List to Read:
  1. Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor
  2. Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor
  3. The Only Boy by Jordan Locke
  4. The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
There are also a few more books that I have available on NetGalley that I plan on reading after if I get done with these 4 books in time. 

Other Things:

I also made my first Which One? Poll. Harry Potter and The Hunger Games. You can find it and vote here.

I am having a lot of fun with the March Madness Read-a-thon. 

I hope everyone else is having fun and making progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3