Monday, March 31, 2014

March Madness Read-A-Thon: Wrap Up!



March Madness Read-A-Thon Wrap Up:

I can't believe it is already the end of March. This month went by so fast for me!

I read a total of 12 books this month. (Not too bad, at least I think it is pretty good for me)

1. The Here and Now by Ann Brashares
2. Second Star by Alyssa B. Sheinmel
3. Don't Even Think About It by Sarah Mlynowski
4. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutoski
5. NIL by Lynne Matson
6. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
7. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi
8. Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor
9. The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
10. Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor
11. The Only Boy by Jordan Locke
12. The Trouble With Flirting by Claire LaZebnik

I also read several children's books with my daughters. (Which is normal, we read together pretty much everyday.)
Our highlight was reading several Dr. Seuss books in celebration of Dr. Seuss' birthday! We had a lot of fun reading all these books together! (Here are the books we read.)

I also posted my first two Which One? Polls. 

The Hunger Games & Harry Potter: You can see the results here

Gilmore Girls & Veronica Mars: Which you can still vote on here

I had a lot of fun being in this Read-A-Thon. Thank you so much Jayne for hosting!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3