Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tune in Tuesday #3- My Favorite Songs from Veronica Mars (TV Show)


Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! This feature was originally created by Ginger over at GReads! but you can now find it at Kate’s Tales of Books andBands. If you would like to participate in this weekly feature, make a blog post showcasing a song (or a few!) Then link up with Katelyn's Tune In Tuesday blog post if you want!


I thought for this Tune in Tuesday, I would share some of my favorite songs that are from episodes of Veronica Mars. In honor of Veronica Mars the Movie coming out last Friday (and the fact that I more than likely finally seeing the movie tonight!)
If you are new to my blog, then you might not know that I am a big Veronica Mars fan. I watched the show when it was still on the air and I cried when it was cancelled. 

There have been a lot of songs that I have heard from watching TV shows and they have become some of my favorites to listen to. 


The Faders- "Whatever It Takes"

Tegan and Sara- "I Know, I Know, I Know"

The Pogues- "A Pair of Brown Eyes"


Regina Spektor- "Fidelity"


Cotton Mather- "My Before And After"

I love Paul Rudd singing this song in the show!


There are more songs that I like that I heard on the show, but I thought I would stop here.
I hope you all enjoy these songs too!

4 comments:

  1. Veronica Mars, YES! I not only loved the show but also the music, I remember I really wanted the soundtrack when I found it.
    Enjoy the movie for me since I don't know when I'll get to see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to see it soon! I enjoyed it. :D

      Delete
  2. "Veronica Mars"!!! I just saw the movie last night, actually…hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

    My pick for this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I did enjoy it. I am so glad a movie finally happened. I want more!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3