Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Watching Wednesday #1


I am not sure if anyone is already do this, but I thought it would be fun to share what shows/movies that I have/am watching that week.

This week I am continuing my Veronica Mars Re-watch. I have watched Veronica Mars several times, but since the movie will be coming out next week, I want to watch it again.

I am currently watching Season 2.

If you haven't watched this show yet, I highly recommend that you do. It is one of my favorite all-time TV Shows. (I am pretty sure I shed more than a few tears when the show was cancelled...I bet the CW is regretting that mistake!) It is a good show.

What else am I going to watch this week?


Star-Crossed- The CW

(source)

I watched the Pilot for the new show a couple weeks ago, so this week (maybe even tonight) I plan on watching episodes 2 & 3 via the CW streaming video that I have on our Xbox 360. I really enjoyed the Pilot so I am looking forward to watching the next two episodes!


Grey's Anatomy- ABC 

(source)

Yes, I watch this show. I have watched it for years now. And I plan on watching until the series ends. Yes, it is drama and can be unrealistic. But I watch it anyways. I like being able to watch something and not have to concentrate on every little detail or anything like that. Sometimes it is good to watch some "mind-numbing" (in a good way) TV every now and then. Plus it is one of the only shows that I have been able to keep up with this season. And it is finally back on (well starting last Thursday!) So I will be watching the new episode tomorrow night!


*We also are thinking of maybe taking the girlies to a movie this weekend. We might possibly go see:
The Lego Movie
(source)
We aren't sure that we will go, but we might.

What are you watching this week?
Are you going to any movies?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3