Sunday, April 13, 2014

Movie Retellings

So I have become obsessed with Retellings lately. I am loving them. And I got to thinking about different movies that I have watched that are Retellings.

And now I want to make a list of Movie Retellings and I want your help to make a list.
Also I think it would be cool to find some new movies to watch. So tell me some that you have enjoyed watching.

What I have so far
  1. 10 Things I Hate About You- Inspired by Shakespeare's The Taming of the Shrew
  2. She's The Man- Inspired by Shakespeare's Twelfth Night
  3. Sydney White- Inspired by Snow White
  4. Ella Enchanted- Adaption of Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine (retelling of Cinderella)
  5. Red Riding Hood- A take on Little Red Riding Hood

Disney Movies:

  1. Cinderella
  2. Snow White
  3. The Little Mermaid
  4. Beauty and the Beast
  5. Sleeping Beauty
  6. Aladdin
  7. Alice in Wonderland
  8. Peter Pan
  9. The Lion King
  10. Mulan
  11. The Princess and the Frog
  12. Tangled
  13. Frozen
I imagine there are movies that I don't know about. So please feel free to fill out the Google Doc and if I get a lot of responses, I will make a list with all of the movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3