Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #10: Ten Female Characters Who Are Strong


Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Their blog can be found here.


April 22nd: Top Ten Characters Who_______(fill in the blank)

Top Ten Female Characters Who Are Strong
(No particular order)



1. Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles) I think Cinder is awesome. She has been through so much, yet she fights and stands up for herself and what she believes in. I think she is a strong and amazing character.

2. Aria (Under the Never Sky) I think Aria is a very strong character. She has to change her way of living when she goes out of the pod. And all of the struggles and challenges she faces just make her stronger.

3. Katniss (The Hunger Games) She is awesome with a bow. She is so strong for her family. Everything she does to try and protect them and keep them safe. She is a lot braver than I could be. And she was in the Hunger Games...seriously she just is amazing.

4. June (Legend) June has several challenges that she faces throughout the series, and I think she faces them with strength and courage. She is in the military and has great willpower. She is the type of character that would be a good influential and powerful leader.

5. Saba (Dust Lands) I love her strength and determination to save her brother. I also think she shows great strength throughout the first two books. She has to be brave and strong for her family.

6. Karou (Daughter of Smoke & Bone) I find Karou to be a very interesting character. And I think especially in the second book in the series we see more of the strength that Karou has. She defends herself and does what she has to, to protect the people she cares about.

7. America (The Selection) I find America to be strong because she stands up for what she believes in. She stands up for herself and her friends. And I find that to be important and brave.

8. Tris (Divergent) I think Tris fights for what she wants. She is Dauntless and not only is that strong and impressive but she switched factions to get there. She wants to save others and protect her friends. And I find that to be strong. "Be Brave".

9. Alexi (Faking Normal) I think this character is a kick butt character because of everything she goes through in her story. She went through something so traumatic (something that I believe no person should ever have to go through) and finds the strength needed to deal with the situation. She is inspiring. And is a great example of "Channel Your Brave".

10. Hermione (Harry Potter) Seriously she goes on so many adventures with Harry and Ron and faces a lot of things that are scary. She is a very strong female character. She gets through getting picked on for being a muggle. She excels at her studies. And she also helps her friends get through so many challenges.

Who are some other female characters that you think are strong? 

3 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3