Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Tune in Tuesday #8: Songs That Remind Me of Freshman Year of College



Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! This feature was originally created by Ginger over at GReads! but you can now find it at Kate’s Tales of Books andBands. If you would like to participate in this weekly feature, make a blog post showcasing a song (or a few!) Then link up with Katelyn's Tune In Tuesday blog post if you want!



This week I am going to share a couple songs that specifically remind me of my Freshman year of college. There are days that I really miss it. (Mostly my friends!) And I have been thinking about the past a bit lately so it seemed fitting.

1. The Killers: "Somebody Told Me"


2. Jason Mraz: "The Remedy"


3. Jimmy Eat World: "The Middle"


4. Cake: "Friend is a Four Letter Word"


Hope you enjoy the songs this week. 


4 comments:

  1. If I look back it will be all hair bands lol You had much better songs to choose from.

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. There are some good hair bands. :D Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Love, love, LOVE your picks this week! These are some of my favorite songs! Except for the Cake song, which I'd never heard, but the first three I <3 <3 <3!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3