Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Tune in Tuesday #9: Taylor Swift


Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! This feature was originally created by Ginger over at GReads! but you can now find it at Kate’s Tales of Books andBands. If you would like to participate in this weekly feature, make a blog post showcasing a song (or a few!) Then link up with Katelyn's Tune In Tuesday blog post if you want!




When my little Pooh Bear was a baby she cried a lot. (Definitely a lot more than Cutie Pie ever did). And one of the only things that would pretty much always calm her down was listening to Taylor Swift while I rocked her. So I listened to A LOT of Taylor Swift (pretty much everyday). 

Today I want to share a few of the Taylor Swift songs that I like.


1. "Never Grow Up"

This song makes me think of my daughters. I think it is a beautiful song. 

2. "Love Story"

3. Taylor Swift and The Civil Wars"Safe & Sound"

This one didn't come out until after my little one grew out of needing to listen to Taylor Swift repetitively, but it is one of my favorites. I really like it. 

I hope you enjoyed the Taylor Swift songs that I picked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3