Monday, May 26, 2014

Shatter Me Series Fan Cast

Today, I am going to share my Fan Cast for Shatter Me Trilogy (Shatter Me, Unravel Me, and Ignite Me) by Tahereh Mafi.

This is pretty much how I pictured them in my head as I read the series.




Juliette: Shelley Hennig
(source)

Adam: Sam Palladio
(source)

Warner: Chris Zylka
(source)
Definitely how I pictured Warner.Warner was the first one I was able to pick. I had no doubt in my mind.

Kenji: Booboo Stewart
(source)
Kenji was a hard character for me to fan cast. I googled Kenji Fan Cast and looked at the images and that is when I found Booboo Stewart, and I thought he was pretty close to how I pictured Kenji in my head.

James: Chandler Riggs
(source)

Castle: Eion Bailey 
(source)

Anderson: Nikolaj Coster-Waldau
(source)

I hope you like my picks. 

Who would you pick for these characters? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3