Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #11: Ten Book Covers I'd Frame as Pieces of Art


Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Their blog can be found here.


May 6th: Top Ten Book Covers I'd Frame as Pieces of Art

*I "cheated" a bit, since many of my pieces of art, are series of covers. But, since I love the series so much, and it is too hard to pick just one of the covers (and it didn't seem fair to other books to just have a couple series on my art list).

**These are in no particular order.

***There are also books that I have not read yet on the list, but I do plan on reading them, and I LOVE the covers of these books too!

****All of the covers are borrowed from GoodReads and made into frames using PicMonkey.




1. The Lunar Chronicles Series by Marissa Meyer


I love all of these covers, and it didn't seem fair not to include Winter. I know I will love that cover too!


2. Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
I LOVE this cover. And I would love to have it hanging up on my wall!


3. The Selection Trilogy by 
These dresses! I just love covers that have girls in beautiful dresses. 


4. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
Another beautiful dress. And I just love this cover and I love how the writing is sideways!


5. Shatter Me Trilogy by Tahereh Mafi
I find these covers to be unique and I really like them. 


6. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
Love the girl in the dress and how they are reaching for each other. And I love the starry background!


7. Daughter of Smoke & Bone Trilogy by Laini Taylor
I love the masks. 


8. The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo
I just love all three of these covers. 


9. Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis
I love the light and dark part of this cover. 


10. The Syrena Legacy by Anna Banks
I love that these are underwater covers. And I feel that they are enchanting.


There are so many covers that I love and I would hang up in my house. Maybe I will make a list someday. But not enough time to list them all here.

What are some of your favorite covers?
Would you want series all together in one frame or would you rather have them separated? 

7 comments:

  1. YES to every single one of these! Some made my list or should have made my list if I didn't already have so darn many. Seriously, I could have posted your list myself. Great choices ;)

    Here's my Top Ten Tuesday.

    Jess @ Such a Novel Idea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know what you mean about listing so many. There were so many more I wanted to list. There are so many beautiful covers!

      Delete
  2. Great list! I really love the cover for These Broken Stars and the ones for the Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy. All of them are really pretty. I'd definitely frame those.

    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great covers, all of the ones you have picked are stunning. These Broken Stars, The Winner's Curse and the Shatter Me series made my list too. The Selection trilogy has such beautiful covers too, The One is probably my favourite out of the three. Nice picks :) Here's my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I LOVE the white dress on The One. So gorgeous. So I think it is my favorite cover too out of the three. :D

      Delete
  4. Great choice! I also chose Shatter Me, and Snow Like Ashes was on my short list :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3