Saturday, June 14, 2014

I Love You, Daddy by Jillian Harker

Title: I Love You, Daddy
Author: Jillian Harker
Illustrator: Kristina Stephenson
Length: 25 pages
Publisher: Parragon
Classification: Children's Book
Release Date: 2010
Source: Hardback 
Little Bear is ready for some grown-up adventures—at least, Daddy Bear thinks so. But they soon discover that Little Bear needs a helping hand. And who can help out better than Daddy Bear? 






Cutie Pie's Thoughts:

What is this book about?
Little Bear loving Daddy Bear and Daddy Bear telling him that he can do it when Little Bear doesn't think he can.

What was your favorite part of the story?
 When Daddy Bear stroked Little Bear's head and told him "I love you too".

Why did you like it?
 Because the smile on Daddy Bear's face showed that he loves him too. 

Is there anything you didn't like about this book?
No, it was all good.

Do you like the illustrations?
Yes.

Who do you think will like this book?
Anyone. 


Cutie Pie's Rating:


My Thoughts:

This is a cute book to be read with Dads. The book is about Daddy Bear and Little Bear and an adventure they take. Daddy Bear helps and guides Little Bear in doing new things. I think it is a great example of the wonderful relationship between a father and child.
This cute story shows how Little Bear is not sure of being able to climb the tree, gather honey or find the right den. But when he worries about this, Daddy Bear encourages him and then Little Bear does it and thinks about how much he loves Daddy Bear.
The illustrations are adorable and they go well with the story.

I think this is a wonderfully cute story that older children could read to their Dad. Or for younger kids to share with Dad.

My Rating:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3