Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #16: Ten Books I've Read So Far This Year


Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Their blog can be found here.


June 10th: Ten Books I've Read So Far This Year

I have read a lot of books so far this year, so it is going to be hard for me to pick my favorites.
I am going to stick to books that I have read so far this year that have been (or will be) published this year.


1. Cress by Marissa Meyer
(source)

2. Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi
(source)

3. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
4. Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
5.  The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes
6. A Mad Wicked Folly by Sharon Biggs Waller
(source)

7. Landline by Rainbow Rowell
(source)

8. NIL by Lynne Matson
(source)

9. Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens
(source)

10. Torn Away by Jennifer Brown
(source)


I have also read some new favorite books that were not published this year, like:

*Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
*Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
*The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
*2 of the Daughter of Smoke & Bone books by Laini Taylor
As well as many others. The list could continue for a while. I have read a lot of wonderful books so far this year, and I am really excited to all the books that I will continue to read!

How about you? Any favorites that you have read so far that have (or will be) published in 2014? How about favorites that were published before this year?

12 comments:

  1. Oh, you've read Landline already - I CAN'T wait to read it. I am soooooo excited for it. Torn Away is one that I have, but just haven't got around reading yet. It sounds wonderful though and seeing it here definitely makes me want to pull it up on my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I was lucky and won an ARC from GoodReads. I really enjoyed it. It was my first Rainbow Rowell book. Not too much longer until it comes out, I hope you enjoy it! And Torn Away was very well written. I hope you enjoy reading it too!
      Happy Reading!

      Delete
  2. I want to read The Art of Lainey and Landline! They both look amazing, and I'm glad that you enjoyed them enough to put them on your list. I also read The Raven Boys for the first time this year, and it made my list as well. I thought it was brilliant.
    Here's my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought they are both amazing. I really enjoyed reading them. I agree! I really love The Raven Boys. I can't wait to read The Dream Thieves. I am hoping to get the chance to read it in the next couple of months to prepare to Blue Lily, Lily Blue coming out in October.
      I hope you enjoy reading The Art of Lainey and Landline!

      Delete
  3. I really want to read Nil, The Winner's Curse, The Art of Lainey, A Mad, Wicked Folly and Cress!

    Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic
    My TTT Post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I hope you enjoy reading them all. I enjoyed them so much!

      Delete
  4. I'm anxiously awaiting Landline!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not too much longer until it comes out! I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did.

      Delete
  5. NIL made my list as well and I loved Cress and A Mad, Wicked Folly. But ugh... I cannot wait to read Snow Like Ashes and Landline! Great list!
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay NIL! I really loved SLA. I cannot wait for you to get to read it. (And I hope you will enjoy it as much as I have!) Landline was really enjoyable for me as well. It was my first Rainbow Rowell book. Thanks!

      Delete
  6. I h ave to continue with The Lunar Chronicles. The Winner's Curse was a great start to a new series. Great list of faves. There are a couple that I am off to check out.
    -Flirting with Fiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. And I can't wait to read the next book in The Winner's Curse series. I love that book so much! Thank you. And The Lunar Chronicles is one of my favorite series. So I hope you get to continue it soon and enjoy it.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3