Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Tune in Tuesday #14: Random Shuffle (1)


Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! This feature was originally created by Ginger over at GReads! but you can now find it at Kate’s Tales of Books and Bands. If you would like to participate in this weekly feature, make a blog post showcasing a song (or a few!) Then link up with Katelyn's Tune In Tuesday blog post if you want!


I didn't come up with a topic for this week's Tune in Tuesday, so I put my iPod on shuffle and picked the three songs that played. Enjoy.



1. Cee Lo Green- "Forget You"


2. Queen- "Killer Queen"


3. Bob Dylan- "Subterranean Homesick Blues"


I have a lot of different kinds of music on my iPod and I really love putting it on shuffle. I think I will have this as a topic for Tune in Tuesday again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3