Monday, August 18, 2014

Introducing: Let's Build A Fan Cast



So I really enjoy making Fan Casts, but sometimes I have a hard time coming up with that perfect person I think would bring that character to life the best.

Then I was singing "Do You Wanna Build a Snowman" in my head and I thought to myself:
"Do you wanna build a Fan Cast?"

After doing some looking around online (Special thanks to Cassie @ My Thoughts Literally for helping me!) we found that The Selective Collective does a Fan Cast feature, I emailed some of the bloggers that are a part of the group and Brittany (The Book Addict's Guide) and Kristina (Gone Pecan) gave me the go ahead, so I am going to share my idea with all of you!

  • Each month I will pick (sometimes there might be a poll for the next book to fan cast) a book and I will make a post with what book we will be fan casting along with a Google form for you to nominate your pick for each character.
  • You could also create your own blog post with your nominations and link it up to the nomination post in the comments. 
  • After about two weeks I will take the nominations (either all of them or the top 5 for each character depending on how many different nominations there are) and create a voting poll so everyone can vote for their favorites.
  • After the voting period, I will take the winners and create the fan cast and post the list on the blog. 
I really think this will be a lot of fun.

Since Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3) by Sarah J. Maas will be released September 2nd, our first Let's Build A Fan Cast will be Throne of Glass. So start thinking of your nominations, the form will open Saturday, August 30th!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I'm so excited for you to do this feature (thanks for the shout out)! I have not read Throne of Glass yet, but it's in my TBR for September so hopefully after I read it I can come over and talk about a fancast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I am too. I hope that people will participate. I hope that you get it read and can join in on the fun. And I also hope that you love it as much as I do! :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3