Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #27: Authors I've Only Read One Book From But NEED to Read More


Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Their blog can be found here.

September 16th: Top Authors I've Only Read One Book From But NEED to Read More
*In no particular order*
1. Sara Raasch
(source)
I LOVE Snow Like Ashes. It was awesome. And I am dying to read the next book. Snow Like Ashes comes out October 14th!!!

2. Heather Demetrios
(source)
I really loved reading Something Real! It is an amazing book and I can't wait to read other books by Heather.

3. Lynne Matson
(source)
NIL was a lot of fun to read! And I am so excited for NIL Unlocked (the cover was just revealed and I love it!)

4. Marie Rutkoski
(source)
I LOVED The Winner's Curse!!! So great. And I can't wait for the next one!

5. Martina Boone
(source)
I read Compulsion recently and really enjoyed reading it. I am looking forward to the next book in the series. Compulsion comes out October 28th!

6. Paula Stokes
(source)
The Art of Lainey is awesome. I read it in one night. I also read the novella, Infinite Repeat. But I am counting this author because I still need more Paula Stokes books!

7. Morgan Matson
(source)
This year I read Second Chance Summer and found it beautifully written. So I want to read more of her books.

8. Brandon Sanderson
(source)

I read Steelheart and loved it. So I can't wait for the next book in that series to come out. But because I enjoyed it so much, I bought the Mistborn trilogy. Which I need to read soon.


9. Jenny Han
(source)

To All The Boys I've Loved Before really grabbed my attention. I read it in one night and was left wanting more. I am looking forward to book #2. 

10. Sherry Thomas
(source)

I just recently read The Burning Sky and really enjoyed it. So I am really anxious to read The Perilous Sea (released today!)

Have you read books by these authors? Do you NEED more of their books in your lives? Who are some authors you NEED more?

6 comments:

  1. Wow, I'll have to check these authors. I've never even heard of any of them. Thanks for posting to my book blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by!
      I hope you do check them out and like the books as much as I have!

      Delete
  2. YES to so many of these! I need to get my hands on Snow Like Ashes! And I haven't read any Heather Demetrios yet but I have plans to read Exquisite Captive very soon. I also agree about Lynne, I definitely need NIL Unlocked.

    Most importantly however, MISTBORN IS AMAZING! I'm about halfway into the second book in the series and I am utterly and completely hooked. It's very similar to Steelheart, but better! READ IT ASAP!
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I am so excited for you to get to read Snow Like Ashes, and I am REALLY hoping you will love it as much as me and we can gush about it together! :D
      And I loved Something Real! And I am looking forward to eventually getting to read Exquisite Captive. I want to so bad! I hope you enjoy it.
      Yay, I am glad that MISTBORN is amazing! I added it to my TBR list for October. And it is close to the top of the list...I am looking forward to reading it!

      Delete
  3. What a a really cool, contemporary list! :)
    Here's my list. I've started doing them on YouTube as an experiment. Like and comment if you get a chance. :) http://youtu.be/I12_Yd-x2tM?list=UUP4Ao6fj3mLXHqOSSxyqh8w

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and thanks for stopping by. I will have to check out your video. :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3