Thursday, October 30, 2014

NaNoWriMo 2014!



I can't believe that it is almost that time of year again.


Last year was my first time participating in NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). And I had a lot of fun doing it. I loved writing everyday. More like every night after my children went to bed, I would stay up and write for a hour or two (or more!) I loved that I slept better because I didn't have SO MANY ideas running around in my head keeping me up.

Then November passed. I completed the challenge, but I didn't complete the novel. Almost, but didn't. And I had every intention on letting it sit for a couple of months then going back and finishing the first draft.

But I haven't. I really hope that one day I will though.

But anyways...NaNoWriMo 2014!

I am not prepared. I have a couple ideas that I think I am going to run with, but I am a bit worried that I might not make it to the end this year. Between reading, blogging, my family and it being November...plus not having the solid story that I had been thinking about writing for years, makes me worried that I might not reach the challenge goal this year.

But I am still going to participate because I enjoy writing.

And I need some writing buddies!

Any of my fellow blogger friends participate in NaNo? Want to be writing buddies? Add me: My NaNo Profile.

So do you enjoy participating in NaNo? How many years have you been doing it? Are you prepared for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3