Sunday, December 21, 2014

Book Blogmas Day 8: Deck the Halls


12 Days of Book Blogmas! is hosted by Parajunkee

Deck the Halls: show-off your style.

Is your tree up? Do you have lights up on the outside? Take a picture and share! If you don’t decorate, maybe post a picture of what you would WISH your house would look like during the holidays.


I usually put up some lights outside, but this year I forgot and then kept putting it off. And now it just feels a bit too late to put the lights up out there. So I will make more of an effort to do that next year. 

We do have our Christmas tree up. And I am so excited because we got a new artificial tree this year. One of those pre-lit trees. SO MUCH easier than my old tree. (Old tree= the first artificial tree my parents bought when I was 1 year old...and yes, I inherited it when they moved and put it up every year.)
The old tree would take me about 30 mins to 1 hr to put up. Then another hour or so to put on the lights. Then the decorating.

The new tree was up and everything in like 5 minutes. So I am excited. 

I LOVE IT! 

Also, I think it is awesome because it has 3 light settings: white lights, multi-colored lights, and alternating between the two.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3