Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Top Ten of 2014: Best Book Covers of 2014

A week event hosted by Two Chicks on BooksReading YA RocksTales of a Ravenous Reader, and Magical Urban Fantasy Reads.

Tuesday, December 23rd – Best Book Covers of 2014 (MUST be a book released in 2014. Would be best if it’s a book you’ve READ in 2014, but it’s not required)





1. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
2. Compulsion by Martina Boone
3. Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
4. Cress by Marissa Meyer
(source)
5. A Mad, Wicked Folly by Sharon Biggs Waller
6. Suspicion by Alexandra Monir
7. Deep Blue by Jennifer Donnelly
8. NIL by Lynne Matson
(source)

Best 2014 Book Covers of Books I Haven't Read Yet

1. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
(source)

2. Dreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor
(source)
3. The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
(source)

4. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
(source)

5. Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater
(source)

This is another category that I could easily list a bunch of book covers that I love from this year. And I didn't do a very good job of keeping it to just 10. Or only those that I have already read. 

What are your favorite book covers from this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3