Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Top Ten of 2014: Best Couples




Wednesday, December 24th – Best Couples Of 2014 (Readers/Bloggers choice. Please fill in the blank with ONE of these topics – Villains, Contemporaries, Dual POV’s, Novellas, Adult titles, New Adult titles, Love Triangles, Couples, Bad Boys or Debuts. REMEMBER – this list MUST be from books you’ve READ in 2014)

After giving this some thought I decided I want to share some of my favorite couples from books that I read that were released this year. But at the same time I don't want to ruin any surprise romances since a couple might not be too obvious. So instead of sharing the names of the couples, I am sharing the book titles. And if you have read them, then you probably will know what couple I am talking about. (Unless there is a love triangle and we have different ships. :P)
In every book I have chosen, the romance involves the main character + another character. So I think it will be fairly easy to know the couple if you have read them. And if you haven't, then maybe my love for these couples will inspire you to meet them as well. 



1. Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch

2. Cress by Marissa Meyer


3. Compulsion by Martina Boone


4.  Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi

5. The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes

6. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins


7. Something Real by Heather Demetrios




9. Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens


10. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski



Bonus:

 A Mad, Wicked Folly by Sharon Biggs Waller

Do you love these couples too? Which couples are your favorite from books you've read this year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3