Friday, January 9, 2015

Blog Changes

Hello everyone!

So I have been thinking for some time now that I am ready to change the name of my blog.

Her Reviews of Books, Movies, and Everything is VERY LONG. And not very bookish.

When I created my blog, it was pretty much a spur of the moment thing. I decided one night I wanted to blog and that I wanted to talk about all kinds of things. Books, Movies, TV Shows, products. Whatever.

But as I started blogging, it has become primarily a BOOK BLOG. With a few posts about TV Shows. And maybe a couple here and there about Movies.

Therefore, my blog name doesn't really go with what I want anymore.


I have thought of a new blog name and shared it with a friend. She likes it too. So now I think I am ready to start working on making the change.

I am thinking of just changing my banners and my Blog Address for this blog. Then I won't be moving everything and I can keep my posts and everything in one place.

Do you have any advice? Would do it this way be too confusing? Do you have any experience doing this? 

2 comments:

  1. A blog name change is a great idea as it represents the evolution of you! I can't wait to see how you change it :) I know it will be amazing! I hope to see you around my blog

    Katelynn
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This definitely made me feel better about changing my blog name. :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3