Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #41: Ten 2014 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't


Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Their blog can be found here.


January 13th: Top Ten 2014 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To

I read a lot of books last year. (112 yay! I only read 50ish books in 2013, so I am pretty excited to double my book amount last year!) Though there are a ton of books I MEANT to read last year, but for one reason or another I didn't get to them! 


1. Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers


2. The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson


3. The Young Elites by Marie Lu


4. Winterspell by Claire Legrand


5. Raging Star by Moira Young


6. Dreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor


7. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge


8. Atlantia by Ally Condie


9. Unforgotten by Jessica Brody


10. Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepherd 


How about you? Which books did you mean to read last year, but ran out of time? Did you read any of the books on my list? If so, did you like them? 

11 comments:

  1. Great list! I'm so inspired by your goal to read 125 books by the end of the year. What a target! I've set myself 52, and I'm already sweating about the pressure of that. Three books a week, phew. The best of luck to you! :)

    http://www.oneyearofbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It is a big target for me. I wanted to make sure I challenge myself. My challenge last year was 75 and I read 112. I'm just going to take it a day at a time. 52 books is a good target! Best of luck to you as well! Thanks! :D

      Delete
  2. I read Atlantia and I really liked it. Mortal Heart and Gods & Monsters are a must read, they are book amazing! Cruel Beauty was just okay for me. Others are in my list as well. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I get so much more excited about reading a certain book after others share how much they enjoyed reading them! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

      Delete
  3. AHHH!! More books I need to read...my brain is going into bookish meltdown. Rips up lists F it! I read what I want! so love the new name!!!!!!!!
    ~Britt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! You always make me laugh, Brittany! I feel that way too when I see other people's lists. So many books and not enough time. And THANK YOU! I am so happy that you like my new blog name too! <3

      Delete
  4. wow we have similar taste and books that's for sure :) I want to read all of them BUT the last one lol I hate horror books lol I'm a scary cat heehee. Awesome picks Stephanie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I am a scaredy-cat too. I don't do scary movies. And even some scary TV Shows. (I even get scared while watching shows like Supernatural...) But even though I get scared, I really enjoyed The Madman's Daughter. Thanks Helena! <3

      Delete
  5. Great list, Stephanie. I managed to read Mortal Heart last year, and I absolutely loved it! I hope you'll find the time to read it soon :)
    Have a great weekend.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lexxie! I am hoping to read it before the end of the month, but if for some reason I don't, I definitely plan on reading it next month! I am so glad you loved it. Makes me even more excited to read it!
      I hope you have a great weekend too!

      Delete
  6. A lot of these are on my list as well! I just read The Young Elites and Cruel Beauty this month and really liked them. They were darker fantasies than I usually read, which was a nice change. The Kiss of Deception is absolutely brilliant! I hope you enjoy it =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3