Sunday, March 29, 2015

March #365DaysofYA Challenge Progress

Kate from Literary Kate  and Sarah from What Sarah Read are co-hosting the 365 Days of YA Reading Challenge!  This challenge is inspired by Epic Reads’ 365 Days of YA info graphic.

 I think that I had a pretty good month. 

My Progress:
  1. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
  2. We All Looked Up by Tommy Wallach
  3. A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall
  4. The Girl at Midnight by Melissa Grey
  5. The Queen of Bright and Shiny Things by Ann Aguirre
  6. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
  7. Winger by Andrew Smith
Which brings my #365DaysofYA total to 16 books from the list. Which makes me pretty happy.


#365DaysofYA Challenge
April TBR


*I am a big mood reader, so I don't tend to stick to my TBR list too well.  So here is my tentative TBR.*


Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge 
The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi
Last Year's Mistake by Gina Ciocca
Hold Me Like A Breath by Tiffany Schmidt

I hope I will read more than just these from the list, but these are the 5 I really want to get read in April. I am really looking forward to reading all these! 

Which 365 Days of YA books did you read this month? Which books are you planning to read in April? 
If you aren't participating in this challenge- have you read any of the books I read this month? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3