Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #48: Ten Books on My Spring TBR List


Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Their blog can be found here.

March 17: Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR List

I have a ton of books I am looking forward to reading this Spring. But I am going to try really hard to limit that to just 10. For this Spring TBR list, I have picked 5 ARC/E-Galley books that I have gotten/been approved for and am REALLY excited to read! And 5 books that I own that I am looking forward to reading. 


Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge 
The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler
The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi
Last Year's Mistake by Gina Ciocca
Scarlett Undercover by Jenniefer Latham


Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
The Glass Arrow by Kristen Simmons
Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
Fairest by Marissa Meyer
Vicious by V.E. Schwab

I am really looking forward to reading these books this Spring. 
Have you already read some of these? Which books are your favorite? Which ones are you wanting to read? What books made it on your Spring TBR list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3