Thursday, April 30, 2015

April #365DaysofYA Challenge Progress + May TBR

Kate from Literary Kate  and Sarah from What Sarah Read are co-hosting the 365 Days of YA Reading Challenge!  This challenge is inspired by Epic Reads’ 365 Days of YA info graphic.

My Progress This Month:

1. Rook by Sharon Cameron
2. Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge 
3. The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi
4.  Last Year's Mistake by Gina Ciocca

Plus some that are part of the Series to Binge:

The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle #1) by Maggie Stiefvater 

So I read 8 books from the list this month and 24 from the list so far this year! Yay!

#365DaysofYA Challenge
May TBR
*I am a big mood reader, so I don't tend to stick to my TBR list too well.  So here is my tentative TBR.*


I had planned on reading The Summer of Chasing Mermaids this month, but I didn't get the chance. So I am really looking forward to reading it in May. Also, I AM SO EXCITED for my pre-order of ACOTAR to get here so I can FINALLY read it! I am looking forward to all five of these books. And who knows I might read a few others from the list depending on time and mood. May is going to be a VERY busy month for my household.

The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler
The Devil You Know by Trish Doller
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
After the End (After the End #1) by Amy Plum
Until the Beginning (After the End #2) by Amy Plum

Which 365 Days of YA books did you read this month? Which books are you planning to read next month? 
If you aren't participating in this challenge- have you read any of the books I read this month? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3