Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #57: Ten Most Anticipated Releases For the Rest of 2015


Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Their blog can be found here.


June 9: Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For the Rest of 2015 


I am a bit heartbroken because I had to remove The Raven King from this list. It is now releasing in 2016. And while putting this list together, I discovered that Truthwitch is also a 2016 release.


Ice Like Fire (Snow Like Ashes #2) by Sara Raasch
Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4) by Sarah J. Maas
Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer
Six of Crows (The Dregs #1) by Leigh Bardugo
Hello, Goodbye, and Everything In Between by Jennifer E. Smith


Illuminae (The Illuminae Files #1) by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
Spinning Starlight by R.C. Lewis


*Bonus* 
Their Fractured Light (Starbound #3) by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
I haven't read the first two yet, but I am anxious for the 3rd one to come out so I can binge read them all!

What books are you most anticipated about that come out this year? 

1 comment:

  1. I want to read the Gail Carriger series. I just realized that Etiquette and Espionage never made it to my official TBR, so now maybe I will get to it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3