Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #59: My Favorite Top Ten Topics We've Done So Far


Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Their blog can be found here.


June 23rdMy Ten Favorite Top Ten Topics We've Ever Done In The Past 5 Years
I haven't been participating in this feature for the past 5 years. I have been participating for a year though. So I picked my favorite topics that I have participated in so far. I have a lot of fun making these Top Ten Tuesday posts, so it was a little difficult to choose my ten favorites.



(Click on the topic to see my Top Ten Tuesday Post)

1. Top Ten Inspiring Quotes From Books
2. Ten Book Covers I'd Frame as Pieces of Art
3. Ten Books With Awesome Friendships
4. Ten Characters I Want on My Deserted Island
5. Ten Books For Readers Who Like _____________ (I picked Retellings)
6. Ten Characters I'd Like to Check in With
7. Ten Characters I Wish Would Get Their OWN Book!
8. Ten Books I'd Love to See As Movies/TV Shows
9. Ten Real & Fictional Places Books Have Made Me Want to Visit
10. Ten Books I Plan to Have In My Beach Bag This Summer


Which Top Ten Tuesday Topics are your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3