Wednesday, September 30, 2015

September #365DaysofYA Challenge Progress + October TBR

Kate from Literary Kate  and Sarah from What Sarah Read are co-hosting the 365 Days of YA Reading Challenge!  This challenge is inspired by Epic Reads’ 365 Days of YA info graphic.


I ended up not reading any books from the list last month (August) and sadly only read 3 from the list this month. But my total is up to 31 books. So it isn't too bad. Next month is another chance to read more. 

My Progress This Month:


29. Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas (Throne of Glass is under the Series to Binge part of the list.)
30. Cinder by Marissa Meyer (The Lunar Chronicles is under the Series to Binge part of the list.)

31. Ash & Bramble by Sarah Prineas

#365DaysofYA Challenge- October TBR


*I am a big mood reader, so I don't tend to stick to my TBR list too well.  So here is my tentative TBR.*


After the Red Rain by  Barry Lyga, Peter Facinelli, and Robert DeFranco
Shutter by Courtney Alameda
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo

What books did you read this month? Which ones are you planning on reading in October? How many books from the list have you read so far this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3