Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #63: Ten Books I Want to Read in October 2015


Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Their blog can be found here.


September 15: FREEBIE -- your choice! 
Ten Books I Want to Read in October 2015

I thought since this week is a FREEBIE, it would be fun to share the books I really want to read next month in October. I am looking forward to reading them and hope that I manage to get to them all before the month ends!


1. Nightmares! by Jason Segal and Kirsten Miller
2. Shutter by Courtney Alameda
3. A Darkness Strange and Lovely (Something Strange and Deadly #2)  by Susan Dennard
4. Strange & Ever After (Something Strange and Deadly #3) by Susan Dennard
5. The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman


6. Ten by Gretchen McNeil
7. City of Savages by Lee Kelly
8. Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles #1)  by Jessica Spotswood
9. Star Cursed (The Cahill Witch Chronicles #2)  by Jessica Spotswood
10. Sisters' Fate (The Cahill Witch Chronicles #1)  by Jessica Spotswood

Have you read any of these? Which ones are your favorite? Which book should I start with?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3