Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #27: Manners & Mutiny


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Manners & Mutiny by Gail Carriger
(Finishing School #4)

Publication Date: November 3, 2015
Publisher: Little Brown Books for Young Readers


When a dastardly Pickleman plot comes to fruition, only Sophronia can save her friends, her school, and all of London...but at what cost? Our proper young heroine puts her training and skills to the test in this highly anticipated conclusion of the rousing, intriguing, and always polished New York Times bestselling Finishing School series!








Why Am I Excited For This Book?

I am seriously so excited for this one to come out because I think the series gets better and better with each book. I enjoyed reading books one and two and I really liked Waistcoats & Weaponry (book 3)! Plus I NEED to know what is happening to these awesome characters! 

What book are you waiting on this Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3