Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #66: Halloween Themed Freebie


Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Their blog can be found here.



October 27: Halloween themed freebie -- your choice (ie. 10 best ghost stories, 10 things that scare you in books, 10 literary Halloween costumes, 10 vampire novels, 10 books that WILL scare you, 10 non-scary books for Halloween, 10 scariest covers, etc.)

I have decided for my Halloween Themed Freebie to share:

Ten (What I Think Are) Scary Books I Eventually Want to Read

Now just a little info: I AM A SCAREDY-CAT! I get scared quite easily. (To the point I have even been picked on because of how easily I can become frightened by something!) I even find episodes of Supernatural scary. So just because I think these books might be scary, doesn't mean you all will (or did).


Anna Dressed In Blood (Anna #1) by Kendare Blake
Blood and Salt by Kim Liggett
Her Dark Curiosity (The Madman's Daughter #2) by Megan Shepherd
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children #1) by Ransom Riggs
Shutter (Shutter #1) by Courtney Alameda


The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich
This Monstrous Thing by Mackenzi Lee
Rot & Ruin (Rot & Ruin #1) by Jonathan Maberry
Ten by Gretchen McNeil

What topic did you pick for your TTT Halloween Freebie? Have you read any of these books yet? Did you get scared? Which book should I read first?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3