Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #67: Ten Debut Authors Who Have Me Looking Forward to Their Sophomore Novel


Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Their blog can be found here.


November 3:  Top Ten Debut Authors Who Have Me Looking Forward To Their Sophomore Novel (because when you love a debut you just are ITCHING to get your hands on the author's second book) or Top Ten Sophomore Novels That I Loved Just As Much If Not More As The Author's Debut (no one hit wonders heeeere!)


An Ember in the Ashes


The Girl at Midnight


The Night We Said Yes

The Night We Said Yes || Autofocus: June 14, 2016

Awesome 2015 YA Debut Authors


Awesome 2015 YA Debut Authors



Awesome 2015 YA Debut Authors



Awesome 2015 YA Debut Authors


Awesome 2015 YA Debut Authors


Awesome 2015 YA Debut Authors


Awesome 2015 YA Debut Authors



I really enjoy reading the books of Debut Authors. It is so fun to find a new author to love and enjoy reading. Which debut authors have you read this year that has you looking forward for their next book?

4 comments:

  1. Your number one made my list too! I'm still looking forward to the rest on your list. :)

    Check out my TTT and the weekly meme I hosting on my blog Music Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep seeing books I wanted to read, but haven't read yet. Glad you hear you enjoyed Lock and Mori - it's on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list. You have a few books on here that I have read and enjoyed myself. I think I am also going to have to add a few of these to my Christmas wishlist, it looks like I have missed out on some great debuts recently. I am especially excited to read Simon VS the Homo Sapiens Agenda, I have heard so many good things about that one. Here’s my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i haven't read any of these - sadly. lol I need to get with the program! ;) My TTT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3