Saturday, December 19, 2015

My Latest Binge #6: The 100 & The Lunar Chronicles




I really like to binge watch and binge read series! It is so easy to do. And so I want to share all my latest and current binge watches and binge reads with all of you! Sometimes it might just be something I'm watching or something I'm reading or both! 



My Latest Binge Watch:


(source)
Airs on: The CW 

Currently Airing: 
Seasons 1 and 2 are on Netflix Streaming
Season 3 starts January 21st on the CW!

Okay, so honestly this was my third time starting the show. I watched the first like 2 episodes back when the show first came on and just wasn't grabbed by it. So I put it on the back burner and thought: "I'll come back to it". Then I didn't for a long time. I rewatched the first 2 episodes plus 3 and 4 several months ago, after I saw several bloggers tweeting their love for the show. I did start to get into it then, but I decided to wait because I was worried I would fall in love with the show then be sad because Season 2 wasn't on Netflix yet. So I waited. 
Now, I AM OBSESSED. I am already almost done with season 2, and I just started watching it like last week...I CAN'T GET ENOUGH! I am currently on Season 2 Episode 11. But I imagine by the time this post goes live, I will probably be done with Season 2. I love the characters. The storyline is awesome. And I am pulled into EVERY EPISODE. When I'm not watching, I'm thinking about how much I WISH I WAS WATCHING. So yes, I am VERY HAPPY I started watching this show. I am also happy I waited for Season 2 because it is AWESOME. Though at the same time, I wish it wouldn't have taken me so long to join the party, I could have been loving the show for 2 years if I wouldn't have decided to wait and give it another go later on. But at least I did and I am no longer missing out on this AMAZING SHOW! Soon I will be impatiently awaiting Season 3 like all the other The 100 Fandom. (And yes, I LOVE BELLAMY.) This show gives me ALL THE FEELS. (And it made me cry.) 

Seriously, you need to be watching it, if you're already not.


My Latest Binge Read:

The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer


This was really only a partial binge. I reread Cinder in September. Then I reread Scarlet in November. And reread Cress from mid-November and finished at the beginning of December. Then I read Fairest and Winter in December. So it was an extended binge read. But I wanted to take my time and not rush. The Lunar Chronicles is one of my all time favorite book series, so I didn't want to rush through Winter. Though it was hard to put it down. 

What shows have you been binge watching? What was (or will be) your latest binge read? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3