Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #71: Ten New to Me Favorite Authors I Read For the First Time in 2015


Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Their blog can be found here.


December 8: Top Ten New-To-Me Favorite Authors I Read For The First Time In 2015 






4. Kasie West
2015 Favorite New to Me Authors
(Author Photo by: Stephanie Ryan Photography)



Read: Open Road Summer

2015 Favorite New to Me Authors
(Author Photo Source)
Read:  Winterspell

9. Rosamund Hodge
2015 Favorite New to Me Authors
(photograph by Janelle Bighinatti Author Photo Source)
Read: Cruel Beauty || Crimson Bound

10. Gayle Forman
2015 Favorite New to Me Authors
(Author Photo Source)
Read: If I Stay || Where She Went

And because I did read a lot of new to me authors this year, I have decided to share a few more names: 

Neil Gaiman- Read: Fortunately, the Milk
Patrick Ness- Read: A Monster Calls
Michelle Hodkin- Read: Mara Dyer Trilogy
Jessica Khoury- Read: Corpus (Books #1, #2, & #3)

Which authors are on your favorite 2015 new to me list? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3