Sunday, February 21, 2016

2016 Love-A-Thon: Mini-Challenge #3: Book Spine Poetry


2016 Book Blogger Love-a-Thon
Hosted by: Alexa (Alexa Loves Books), Cee (The Novel Hermit), Hazel (Stay Bookish) & Mel (The Daily Prophecy)

It is time for BOOK SPINE POETRY!!!! Can you tell this is my favorite Mini-Challenge of the Love-A-Thon? I have so much fun coming up with these. 






The Geography of You and Me

I was here,
that summer
since you've been gone.
What happened to goodbye?

A thousand pieces of you
(still in my) mortal heart.
P.S. I still love you. 









Books Used (with links to Goodreads):

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith
I Was Here by Gayle Forman
That Summer by Sarah Dessen
Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers
P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han

Here is one from using just my e-books:

My Bookish Itinerary

Books Used (with links to Goodreads):

Things We Know By Heart by Jessi Kirby
The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider
How to Love by Katie Cotugno
The Promise of Amazing by Robin Constantine
What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick
Things I Can't Forget by Miranda Kenneally
More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera

5 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I've been putting this off because I just can't poet. That totally works as a verb, right... ;)
    Really like yours, though! Glad you had fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, it came up really good! I like it!
    And it's nice to hear you had fun with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, it came up really good! I like it!
    And it's nice to hear you had fun with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your poems are lovely! My favorite is the first one, mostly because I feel like it sounds like SUCH an intriguing story :D Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! It tells such a good story.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3