Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Bookish Bingo: Holiday 2015 Wrap Up

I had a lot of fun participating in this Bookish Bingo. Most of my reads were books I was already planning to read so it really worked out well for me. I am looking forward to participating again. 

Bookish Bingo: Holiday 2015 (December/January/February)

Hosted by: Pretty Deadly Reviews


Books Read:

Romance: The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West
Snow on Cover: My True Love Gave to Me edited by Stephanie Perkins
Has Been Translated:
Holiday Themed: Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
Epistolary: Illuminae  by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
Multi POV: Princess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George
Series Finale: Winter by Marissa Meyer
Fantasy: Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
Pink Cover: This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
2015 Release You Missed: How to Lose a Bachelor by Anna Banks
Time Travel: Into the Dim by Janet B. Taylor
A Friend's Fave:
Thriller: Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas
One-Word Title: Fairest by Marissa Meyer
Award Winner: I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
Black Author:
White Cover: The Jock and the Fat Chick by Nicole Winters
Book Was a Gift: Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen
Retelling: A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas
2016 Debut: Bookishly Ever After by Isabel Bandeira
Graphic Novel: Fables Vol. 3: Storybook Love by Bill Willingham
Start A New Series: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
Royalty: The Royal We by Heather Cocks & Jessica Morgan
Blue Cover: These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner

Overall, I am pretty happy with how I did. I really slacked off in February, I was hoping to get the last three marked off too.

Did you participate in the Holiday 2015 round of Bookish Bingo? How did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3