Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #77: Ten Books To Read If You Are In The Mood For Swooning!


Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Their blog can be found here.


March 1: Ten Books To Read If You Are In The Mood For ALL THE SWOONS!


I've decided to share 10 books that have made me SWOON. I loved reading all of these books and I especially loved the characters and relationships. 

My Bookish Itinerary

To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before #1) by Jenny Han
The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West
Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss #1) by Stephanie Perkins
Just One Day (Just One Day #1) by Gayle Forman
Open Road Summer by Emery Lord

My Bookish Itinerary


When Joss Met Matt by Ellie Cahill
The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes
Something Real by Heather Demetrios
The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson

Which books would you recommend if you are in the mood for swooning? 

2 comments:

  1. I'm not usually one for swooning but I have been slowly warming up to contemporaries and using them as palette cleansers between all the fantasy and mysteries. I loved Since You've Been Gone and a few of these are on my TBR. Great picks!
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cassi! I also loved Since You've Been Gone. It had been on my TBR for a while, but after hearing how much you loved it, I finally read it! :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3