Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #78: Ten Books On My Spring TBR!


Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Their blog can be found here.


March 15: Ten Books On My Spring TBR


I have a lot of books I hope to read this Spring. So I am going to share 5 books that I have as ARCs or E-galleys and 5 others that I want to also read.


My Bookish Itinerary

Dreamology by Lucy Keating
The New Guy (and Other Senior Year Distractions) by Amy Spalding
The Memory Book by Lara Avery
Wild Swans by Jessica Spotswood
Devil and the Bluebird by Jennifer Mason-Black

My Bookish Itinerary


The Raven King (The Raven Cycle #4) by Maggie Stiefvater
The Storyspinner (The Keepers' Chronicles #1)  by Becky Wallace
Call Me Maybe by Ellie Cahill
Once Upon a Kiss by Robin Palmer
Article 5 (Article 5 #1) by Kristen Simmons

I want to know the books that are on your Spring TBR! Which books are you planning to read this Spring? Have you read any that are on my list? 

2 comments:

  1. I'm also reading The Raven King (so excited!) and Devil and the Bluebird. But I'm so excited that you're reading The Storyspinner. I LOVE that book. Enjoy!
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I am really excited about The Storyspinner. I really need to read it soon! :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3