Saturday, April 23, 2016

My Latest Binge #9: Fuller House & The Dark Elements Trilogy


I really like to binge watch and binge read series! It is so easy to do. And so I want to share all my latest and current binge watches and binge reads with all of you! Sometimes it might just be something I'm watching or something I'm reading or both! 


My Latest Binge Watch:


My Latest Binge Watch
(source)

Airs on: Netflix
Currently Airing: Season 1 (13 episodes)
Renewed for Season 2


I LOVED Full House when I was growing up. I remember being excited to watch new episodes. I had the Stephanie books (still do). It was one of my favorite shows to watch as a child (that and Jem and the Holograms). I have the whole series on DVD and still enjoy watching it. So, you can probably imagine how excited I was to find out about Fuller House! I really enjoyed watching it. It brought tears to my eyes a couple times and it made me laugh. It made me feel all warm inside because of the memories from my childhood. Yes, I like Fuller House. Yes, I plan to watch all the episodes they make. Sure, the show can be a bit much at times, cheesy, and the catchphrases can be a bit annoying. But I enjoy watching it and am looking forward to seeing what happens next!

My Latest Binge Read:



The Dark Elements by Jennifer L. Armentrout



My Latest Binge Read

I decided to read The Dark Elements trilogy for my March A Series A Month Challenge (Hosted by Danielle @ Love at First Page). I had been wanting to read the trilogy for a while because I heard good things about it from other bloggers via Goodreads. I am glad I gave it a read. It was easy to binge because I couldn't wait to find out what was going to happen. Yes, there is a love triangle. But overall, I enjoyed reading it. I liked the characters and found the story to be entertaining. 

What have you been reading and watching lately? I want to know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3